Project H.E.L.P. Preschool Roundup and Kindergarten Pre-Registration
**FREE Developmental Screenings for Two to Five Year Olds**
It's time to start thinking about PRESCHOOL and KINDERGARTEN for the upcoming school year for your child! To find out what preschool options are available in your community or to pre-register your child for kindergarten, please schedule an appointment to have your child screened.
Each year, Project H.E.L.P. and the Charleston School District offer free developmental screenings to provide parents the opportunity to discover how their child is developing in the areas of speech, language, concepts and motor skills. Vision and hearing screenings will also be provided, free of charge!
If you or someone you know has a child aged two to five, there is still one more event coming up in March for you to schedule your pre-k screening or kindergarten pre-registration. It will be held in Ashmore at the Community Center on Tuesday, March 7th. Please call Becky Huddleston at (217) 349-3006 to schedule an appointment.
Project H.E.L.P. Preschool Screenings and Kindergarten Pre-registration:
- WHEN: Tuesday, March 7th
- WHERE: Ashmore Community Center (211 South Illinois St. in Ashmore, IL)
- WHO: Children ages 2-5 years
- Signed parent/guardian permission is required
- Screenings are required for possible enrollment in the Project H.E.L.P. preschool classroom
- To pre-register your child for kindergarten, please bring a certified copy of their birth certificate and a physical with immunization records. Dental and vision exams will also be accepted, if available.
- Please be sure to schedule an appointment in advance by calling Becky Huddleston M-F 7:30am-3:30pm @ (217) 349-3006.