What is e-Funds for Schools?
This is online payment program which ties into Skyward. It allows parents/guardians, who wish to participate, an online method to deposit money for breakfast/lunch expenses. The e-Funds for Schools electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider. The district does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information. To use e-Funds click here.
Is there a charge to use e-Funds for Schools?
- There is a $1.00 transaction convenience fee for each electronic checking payment (ACH) that you make.
- For payments made by credit or debit card there is convenience fee of $2.65 per each $100 increment in the transaction.
- For ACH there is a $15.00 charge for Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF). For debit and credit card there is not a charge for declined payments.
How do I access and setup an account with e-Funds for Schools?
- You access e-Funds for Schools through Skyward Family Access under the Food Service link.
- Please click on this link for pdf with step-by-step directions.
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences.
- Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- Forgotten logins and passwords are resolved from the e-Funds for Schools website.
Is e-Funds for Schools secure?
The e-Funds for Schools site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
How do I know what payments are made throughe-Funds for Schools?
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student's name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be made.
What are the benefits of e-Funds for Schools?
On-line payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items. Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment. Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.
Must I use e-Funds for Schools or can I still send a check/cash to the school?
No you do not have to use e-Funds for Schools. Participation in the program is voluntary. You can still send a check or cash with your student(s) as you have done in the past.