Dear Parent/Guardian:

If your child has a serious illness/medical condition please find the health forms that pertain to your child on the left. If your child will need to take medication at school, you will need to provide a completed medication form for each medicine. You, your doctor and I will need to sign the medication form(s).

All completed forms can be brought to me at the time of Central Registration. You may also bring the forms to your child's school health office. 

If I can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to call.


Rhonda Pedigo
LPN School Health Care Professional

Assessment Forms