Use the Current Job Postings link below to review the jobs currently available in Charleston Community Unit School District #1.
To apply for a position click the Application Process link for Certified or Educational Support below. You will find instructions and links to our new online application process from there.
To see the employee benefits click on the Employee Benefits link below.
- Announcement of Vacancy 2017-2018 Asst. Principal/Special Ed. Coordinator
- Announcement of Vacancy 2017-2018 Charleston High School Asst. Principal
- Current Job Postings
- Application Process - Certified Positions
- Application Process - Educational Support Positions
- Substitute Teaching
- Application Process - Volunteers
- Employee Benefits
- Human Resources
Questions: Please contact Human Resources at 217-639-1017
Charleston Community Unit School District #1 is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Charleston CUSD #1 does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.